Your home purchase is one of your biggest investments and source of wealth. The secret to preserving your home’s value is by keeping it pristine, and our home inspection services will help you retain that value. Our home inspection services can help you understand a variety of issues that may arise at a home inspection, and giving you foresight to what may happen down the road.
Our Team of qualified inspectors have a wealth of knowledge, and ready to help at any time!
- Inspection report: Contains photos of main concerns, as well as, mechanicals and major appliances.
- Inspection Process: Booking usually within 24-48hrs. PDF reports emailed that day or within 24hrs.
- Certified and Licensed Inspectors.
- Available by phone, text, and email anytime
- Small Condo/apartment inspection up to $275 depending on size/style
- Townhome/Ranch/Cluster $300
- General inspection up to 3500sqft $325- $375
- General inspection above 3600sqft $425 and up
- 48hr Radon Testing $175
- 48hr Mold Testing $325 for 2 (indoor/outdoor) samples, $75-100 for each addition sample.
- New Build Phase Inspections $450+ for package deals, $225 for each phase.
- Commercial Inspections price upon request.
- Pre-sale Inspections $275+ depending on size of structure.
- 1yr Warranty on New Builds Inspections $300+
We currently check:
- Roof, vents, flashings and trim
- Gutters and downspouts
- Skylight, chimney and other roof items
- Decks, porches, walkways and railings
- Eaves, soffits and fascia
- Grading and drainage
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace
- Water penetration and foundation shift
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- Main water shut-off valves
- Water heating system
- Interior plumbing, fixtures and faucets
- Drainage sump pumps
- Electrical service line and meter box
- Main disconnect and service amperage
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs and AFCIs
- Fireplace damper door and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, sensors and openers